Scratch N Treat Review
As a cat owner myself, I know how difficult it can be to get your pet cat to claw the appropriate places, and not to claw in others. My beat-up couch lost the war against my cat’s urge to scratch years ago.
Scratch N Treat is designed to alleviate the problem of cats scratching inappropriate places by rewarding your cat for using this item. Whenever the cat pulls on the scratch pad, a spring-loaded treat container will release a reward. It hangs over most doorknobs and includes both a scratch pad and playful mouse toy.
As a cat owner and As Seen on TV aficionado, I would say this is could be a good buy, provided it is implemented properly. I’d like to see the spring-loaded mechanism at work to see how efficiently treats are actually dispensed. It would also appear that the door on which this hangs has the potential to get scratched if your cat has a more energetic personality.
- Website: scratchandtreat.com
- Domain Registration: December 18, 2015
- Website active as of last check on 9/16/16.
- Spring-loaded scratch pad rewards cat when it is clawed
Scratch N Treat costs $14.99 plus $6.99 processing and handling. A “double offer” adds a second unit for another $6.99 P&H. You can’t opt out of the second unit.
You May Also Like
- Cat treat dispensers. These range in price from $3 up, and vary wildly.
- Good Pet Stuff cat scratch feeder and food dispenser. This has a different design but yields essentially the same results.
Have you used Scratch N Treat? Drop a comment below and tell me what you think.
Note: This is only a preliminary review/preview, and I am still compiling information and consumer feedback. When more information is obtained, a full review will appear elsewhere online.