Magic Lights Review
Home light displays have been a hot commodity over the past year, and it seems that almost every month a new product joins the fray. I’ve seen Star Shower Laser Lights, StarTastic, Color Up, and ShineScape – to name a few.
In short, Magic Lights is a single light projector which shines a kaleidoscope pattern onto (or inside of) your home. It includes a stake which allows you to place it in the yard, or a base for indoor use.
Because it uses LED lights, I don’t doubt the claims that it remains cool to the touch, lasting up to 100,000 hours, or being highly energy efficient.
Perhaps the most important factors to consider I can evaluate this product first-hand is the construction and durability. As See on TV products tend to run the gamut regarding quality of construction. If it’s of an acceptable quality and performs as advertised, the price per unit is not bad among the competition when you consider the double offer.
It remains to be seen of Magic Lights can stand out among the rather crowded field of light displays which have hit the marketplace in recent years.
- Website: buymagiclights.com
- Domain registration: August 23, 2016
- Website active as of last check on 9/17/16
- Includes stake for outdoor use and base for indoor use
Magic Lights will run you $19.99 with free shipping. You can add a second light for a “separate fee” of $8.99.
You May Also Like
- You can find several kaleidoscope light projectors which look similar to Magic Lights. They can cost anywhere between $8 and $70.
- Magic Lights looks almost indistinguishable from the Gemmy Lightshow Multicolor Kaleidoscope.
Have you used Magic Lights? Drop a comment below and tell me what you think.
Note: This is only a preliminary review/preview, and I am still compiling information and consumer feedback. When more information is obtained, a full review will appear elsewhere online.